I have been AWOL for a while, had ideas running through my head about all the goodies to make for Christmas but that seems to have stopped all progression in the actually making things - go figure!
This week i received my completed Me to you cross stitch, from good old eBay. I did order a kit with all intentions to do the cross stitch myself but it came, i looked at it and - lets say it wasn't going to happen. If I'm good may get if finished in time for next year, forgot to check the size its massive!
So my completed tatty teddy arrived and i have spent all day playing with paper and ribbons and bits and bobs, after two failed attempts this is the final effort for my Cousins Christmas card. She is very special to me and me to you obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really hope she likes it.

That is fab, your cousin will love it x
ReplyDeletegorgeous, Tatty ted is so sweet :) x
ReplyDelete