I am in dyer need of new goodies to make new lovely things! I a bid not to feel guilty i have been using up and recycling the old cards, tags and leftover bits and bobs i found in my clear out so that my boyfriend cant moan at any new stash because i will need it!!.
This card was made with free paper in one of the many mags i bought for Christmas inspiration. The mini trees are decorated in glitter and also where a freebie. The Santa on his sleigh was a left over tag from a present last year, i added new ribbon. The tag with the happy Christmas message for my son came in the Dovecraft Christmas Kit i had to have in my last visit to the Range.

Thats a great colourful card, I love to recycle and spend ages cutting bits off cards when they are finished with x
ReplyDeleteGlad its not just me then!
ReplyDelete