Friday, 12 March 2010

My Daughter's creation

Today was my daughter's Mother's day concert. She was amazing, sang at the top of her voice, with all the actions. She was waving at me, her nan and her great nan in the audience like a nutter!! I am so proud of my little sweet pea.

At the end of the short but very very sweet concert, the teacher revealed the top secret mission that the children have been making all week. Tamsin made me a Mother's Day card.

Im not sure about the likeness,, lol but she did get my hair colour right!!

Here is Tamsins card, with mummy's face on the front, she has even tried to write her name inside - def one for the memory box but it will stay on display for a good while - I LOVE IT!!




If i don't post again in time, Happy Mother's day to all the yummy slummy mummy's, ENJOY

Xx

4 comments:

  1. Lol at the green nose - definitely a keeper, this card. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so brilliant, I love getting handmade stuff from my boys, I keep everything x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a specific reason her nose is green? :) I love it so much!! Definitely something to keep forever to make you smile!! x

    ReplyDelete