Wednesday, 19 May 2010

I had a little time yesterday for some crafting. My aim was to try again at stamping, it just didn't work when i last tried but things improved this time round. I still need practise with my pro markers - the final effect was like i had let my 3yr old colour the image in, so i changed tactics and opened the heat tool and embossing powders i picked up at the car boot sale recently. I was shocked to find they were sealed and never used!

I LOVE THIS EFFECT!!!!!

This was the finished card - its for my aunt and i wanted a less is more simple and clean card for her birthday. Inside i stamped and embossed the message 'just for you'.



I can see everybody getting some form of embossing on all cards given here on in, lol. Now i just need more stamps!!!

Today was my first day back in work after being ill over the past few days, to cheer myself up i popped into paperchase and picked up the following bits and bobs:



There stickers are so cute! and i love the small envelopes thEy are going to look super in my aunts mini birthday book, likewise with the luggage label tags to sit in hidden pockets.

Hope to get the mini book finished this week to be my next post.

4 comments:

  1. I love that little stamp! i am sure your aunt LOVEd her card! All those stickers are giving me the itch to make something :)

    Thanks for stopping by! I have grown to love Jessica from two shades. What a dear! & thanks for your sweet comments! I can't wait to see what you whip up with those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, the embossing looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card the embossing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and bargains. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete