Children's cards i find easier than mens but i still had to have a good ponder over what to create.
Being Twins they have everything the same - to save mum the hassle i suppose but i decided to make two different cards as they are so different in personality.
Excuse more of my bad pictures...
This is for Tyler, the more laid back of the pair....
I used the Smirk decoupage pad and matching papers. Added some puffy monster stickers from paperchase and finally transferred the words 'super hero Tyler'.
This is for Kal, the more boy stress of the pair....
Again i used the Smirk decoupage pad and matching papers. I added for puffy space stickers from the poundland (2 huge sheets of stickers for a pound - bargain!) I had to add eyes to the spaceman it was freaking me out a little bit!! Finally transferred the words 'Space Man Kal'. You cant see in the picture but the paper has little white traces over it like a plane leaves in sky - cute.
Hope they like them!!

Great cards I'm sure they will love them.
ReplyDeleteI bet they will be over the moon! xxx
ReplyDeleteoooh fab cards bet the twins will be thrilled.
ReplyDeleteFab cards - I bet they will love these! x
ReplyDeleteBrilliant and I love how you've made them different. Love the images, the quiff on the superman is fantastic and your spaceman is fab. Made me smile. Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteFabby cards x
ReplyDelete