I must have one of the most Unloved blogs in blogland.
Things have been a bit upside down here for a while, i have been feeling a little overwhelmed with life - unsure why which makes me feel guilty and depressed :(
I have found it hard to keep on top of things such as work, kids, house, my sanity!!
We recently returned from a mini holiday to Tenby. I LOVE TENBY and a feeling a very much de-stressed hope it stays that way!
While there i found a lovely little handmade gift shop, could have bought everything but managed to restrain myself to just these two lovely little plaques to hang in the kitchen for the children's art work from school/nursery.
After sending so much time clearing out my craft stash i actually sat down today to make a card for my step fathers birthday. Why are men's cards so hard? Not that in love with it but it will have to do short term as i have RUN OUT of glue - Crafters Nightmare!!
I am very pleased with the efforts in my purge of goodies, i can actually see what i have to play with now. I managed to fully go through the goodies from the car boot sale ages ago and have parted with things that may be used one day or are not my style. I gave the HUGE and i mean HUGE box of goodies to my Aunt who is constantly raising money for one charity or another with her crafting/baking.

a great card for a man x
ReplyDeleteFab card and I love those plaques x
ReplyDeleteThose plaques are gorgeous. I love your card. x
ReplyDeleteYay You're back in blogland! Great card and love the plaques. Hope you had a nice break. Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteGood to see you again and a cracking card for one of the most difficult of subjects.....men!
ReplyDelete