I have discovered Etsy - could get lost for hours looking through the site :)
I have just bought this kit.....

from followthepapertrail. I love the Halloween in Wonderland paper and i am sooooo excited for it to arrive.
The aim is to make an Alice version of this house for Halloween....


my Daughter loves Alice in wonderland (me too)!
If you are not a follower already hop on over to Laura's blog. She has some AMAZING projects.
I made her super cute Sunburst Mini. I have mine with a Christmas Theme for last years Christmas Elf photos and to keep a record all the naughty little things 'snowtoes' got up to while he was here on holiday - i do hope he comes back this year!! I was VERY pleased with the outcome and plan to make more.
The Christmas tree is made from a HUGE amount of punched flowers, folded in half and layered, (i think the white bits of the double sided paper peeping through looks like snow) i had to cover the tree with glossy accents to keep it all in place and sparkle some. Not my idea either :( i found a tutorial on youtube.
Thank you Laura!
Thanks for stopping by
xx

Wow the house and the Christmas tree are incredible. Can't wait to see the Alice In Wonderland version. Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteLovin the Alice in Wonderland papers (they remind me of Studio45 papers). The house and and the tree are amazing, I'm looking forward to seeing your spin on the house. x
ReplyDelete