Hello Bloggers,
I am slowly getting my mojo back. I am currently working on some MORE mini albums , one for each child with some of my fave pictures to date. Have to get the Valentines cards done so will post soon.
I am so jealous of all those lucky scrappers who have rooms dedicated to the love of their hobby, i have a shelf in the bottom of the wardrobe!
I live in a three bedroom house, every bedroom is occupied and the house doesn't have any nooks of crannies to be inventive - really need to come up with a master plan as to actually get some crafting done i need to drag it all out and forget what goodies i have.
I have been trying to go through my stash and be ruthless as i did have a huge cull about 6 mths ago. I don't throw the bits i no longer want away, i give them to my auntie who makes a lot for charity and is involved in many activities in her local village and really appreciates the goody bags i send.
I have spent so long stroking papers this week! am i alone in this? spent ages pondering will i use it over many items that i have had since i started card making in 2007ish and still haven't used - so most likely not going to now.
My huge quandary is paper scraps!!
I tend to put the scraps in one box with intention to use but forget about them.
How do you deal with paper scraps? Also any ideas about how to use them up would be great!!
Thanks for stopping by
xx
What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 900
1 week ago

I know what you mean - I'm a hoarder at the best of times and keep the teeniest bit of paper. I went through mine a while back and got rid of all the smallest bits - it was hard to do but it gets out of hand. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete