Wednesday, 24 February 2010

i have pulled my finger out



Ok So after days of wanting but not actually doing anything i have a new creation.

I used the Template that came with a past issue of papercraft inspirations to make the cute little handbag. However i did have a helper crafting next to me and helping me so things are not as precise as they could be looking at the pictures!

I added thin strips of acetate in the bag and attached to these Flowers in my nans favourite colour - purple.

Each flower then holds a letter to spell the word Nanny.

I then added some sticker letters to spell out Happy Mothers Day to the front.

The latch of the bag is held down with a pink flower brad and i have filled the inside with purple tissue paper the try hold the shape a bit better.

Finally i added some bling and my favourite thing to use at the moment Butterflies!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful - so different!! Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow That is so cool and I love your purple flowers. Brilliant (applause) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats brilliant!! Handbag, flowers and butterflies, what more could a girl want!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Nanny is going to be made-up. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fab! The flowers and wording is just so original

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I love it! the flowers under the letters look so pretty :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulous idea.. I bet 'nanny' will be so proud to receive a personal gift rather than shop bought mothersday tat. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really pretty! love the butterflies and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I really love this card, don't know how I missed it before, well done it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete