Thursday, 4 March 2010

Birthday Boy

My name is Shere and I have an addiction to DoCrafts Goody bags.

I LOVE THEM!!

I was going to resist and i did try with all my mite, i even ordered my Creativity mag online so i would have to look temptation in the face. But when i saw what was included i could not fight the urge any longer. The bag is full of bits and bods for male cards and i do struggle with masculine cards.

Included was the following decoupage kit, i love this little set sooooo cute. Alhtough the decoupage dosnt show that well in the photos.

So well in advance as my son's birthday (it is not until October) i have made this card ready as just wanted to play :)

Everything came from the goody bag apart from the wording on the front step, that came from the Forever Friends die cut greetings set the fell into my hands recently.






It is the second stair card i have made, the first ended up in the bin, but the proportions of these cute little boys fit prefect.

I am on top of birthdays for the year, in fact double over but my Christmas challenge is not working out to plan. So expect some advance Christmas makes next as i need to crack on so unlike last year i don't run out of inspiration, time!

5 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous, love the boy as a bear, how cute are those images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab step card! I think I'll be getting that goody bag too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - I may have to seek out that goody bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bears / boys. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete