Wednesday, 27 January 2010

exploding box

The Exploding box has been on my list for soooooo long, i finally thought i would try to make one for Mother's Day. My mother loves the colour gold and i bought the current Docrafts goodie bag - Light when on in my head!!.

I should give a Direct thank you to the blogger who posted a guide to make the exploding box out of a4 card recently - although my son is 18 mths i still have pregnancy brain, sine having kids cant remember anything like i used to - anyone find that??

I thought it would be a nightmare, i have issues cutting straight lines so was not looking forward to all the measurements to work out but surprisingly i was easy to get the basic layout, the hardest bit was decorating it!!

I still think it needs something but not sure - opinions please?!

(excuse the hairband holding up the layers for the photo's.


The bottom layer - Has peel off stickers that read, Happy Mothers Day



The middle Layer



The top layer



The Box

2 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful, your mum is going to love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good - the colours work well together and I love the butterfly in the middle. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete