Monday, 4 January 2010

New Stash!!

Morning all,

Still haven't crafted since way before Christmas when i got so sick of the sight of Christmas cards i couldn't take anymore, lost my mojo and just cant seem to will it back. To inspire me i have been on a raid at the range - A Small Fortune later....

These were my goodies form the sale boxes, not a lot to be had :(. They had deep boxes FULL of stuff but all the best bits at the bottom getting squashed and broken - Shame.



The poinsettia decoupage kit will make a scrummy Christmas card for my Grandparents and my Nan LOVES Poinsettias, me to they just say Christmas - just happy i don't have to make it till next year



I got a little Christmas scrapbook kit that is going to record the Elf visit from December, i am missing Snow Toes already.



This is one of those Dove craft gift boxes, a belated Christmas present to my self, i bought it because i can sometimes have issues mixing and matching things that will work together, the job is done for me in this box and I'm very pleased, great papers and ribbons, brads and all manor of scrummy stuff - NOW JUST HAVE TO TALK MYSELF IN TO USING THE ABOVE INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING AND TOUCHING FOR MY FIX!

I did buy some other papers, vellum's, flowers, stickers, vinyls the list goes on i was very very GREEDY but i am very very HAPPY.

I do still want some Papermania brush markers but think i better wait till next month!

Also found CREATIVITY magazine and devoured it from cover to cover Bargin for £2

3 comments:

  1. ooh I love the look of the dovecraft gift box, how much was it if you don't mind me asking? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was £19.99 but say's that the goodies are worth over £40 and i was very pleased some great goodies. Every box has diff things in i think from what i could see, Hope that helps :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait - you're supposed to _use_ stash??? I thought it was just for stroking and rearranging! ;-)

    Thanks for your kind words on my blog, I've really enjoyed JYC and I'm sorry it's over :-( But looking forwards to the next projects! :-)

    ReplyDelete