Saturday, 9 January 2010






I think i have now got the bug back as cant stay out the crafty bits area. I am trying to use up the oldest bits and bobs i forgot about before i attack all the new goodies!!!.


My Nan and Grandad LOVE their garden.


The top one is for my Grandad who is keen on growing his own veg. The paper is from a Forever Friends male paper pack - love it and the toppers are again from a local pound shop.


The second is for my Nan who is the boss of the flowers!. The paper i had in a card making kit i bought from Argos when i first felt the urge to try card making early last year. Again everything added was from the local pound shop.


I need to personalise them and will give them from the kids on their Birthdays.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, how thoughtful of you to make them personal, I bet they will all love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are fab!! the mini watering can and fork look so great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't the toppers fantastic... Hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete