So what do you think??
I have been wanting to make an acetate card for a while. My decoupage FF in his sports car is attached to the acetate, behind is some paper from the pack with a little strip at the bottom that looks just like the road. I added a few greetings, wouldn't be a card without sparkles added three Small squares - sort of blokey to the top corner. Had to add the big '30' he won't be impressed at the reminder but its a landmark for us (mine nxt mth!)
I was worried it would look a bit messy but am very please with how it looks so i may have to do a few more in this style!!

that looks great
ReplyDeleteThat is brilliant, perfect man card x
ReplyDeleteooh I love it, acetate cards always look so professional :) xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card with a lovely image :-)
ReplyDeleteWow - a fab card. The acetate looks really cool!
ReplyDelete