Hell All,
So still no new makes to show you, i do however has a couple of days freedom from work so here is hoping!!
I do however have a new addiction, i have recently discovered You Tube and thanks to a link on MSE a while ago by CraftyGranny i am hooked on a sneak peak around peoples craft rooms.
I would love a space of my own to Craft but my house is sooo small just not possible, unless i sell a child - ummmm could i???
Anyways, i found this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cicw8Zg9w_8
LOVE HER CRAFT SPACE, I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!!!!
What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 900
1 week ago

NOOOO don't sell a child LOL. Know where you're coming from no-one is getting a peek at my flat - maybe when we move... :) Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteI too would love a craft room but there are 4 of us in a smallish 3 bedroom house so I will have to keep dreaming... x
ReplyDelete