Sunday, 7 February 2010

Shopping!







I have loved looking at all the blog updates of late with peoples shopping finds! Some great baring hunters in blog land.

Today i went to HobbyCraft for the FIRST TIME!! Wasn't what i was expecting but still spent a fortune, i think i prefer the range but it would be rude to leave with nothing, right?!

I bought some Forever Friends goodies, decoupage for men and i find male cards so hard and have a Birthday coming up next week i need to sort out. I also bought a Forever Friends 'Especially for you collection' very girly and i am thinking i may dig into that to finish of the Kids card to nanny for Mothers day. I could leave the gorgeous papers that match!!

I found some Acetate, i love acetate and desperately NEEDED to be creative last night with an acetate card i mind and i had all gone - Grrrr!!!! All stocked up again now!

I found some Papermania alphamania stickers that i can never find in the Range.

Some little embellishments and die cut greetings and some other bits and bobs just fell into the basket, ooooppps!!! but i NEEDED them as i have changed a few bits on the expanding box i blogged as few days ago and started a new maze book as i decided i didn't like the first on i also blogged a few days ago.

Is it too early to put the children to bed so i can sit and create??

5 comments:

  1. Ooh some fabby things there!! I love the aliens they will be great for kids cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shopping trip, looking forward to seeing what you make x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Fantastic amount of stash!! you can never have too many Forever Friends :) Cant wait to see your makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good day's shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow looks like you had a very productive trip! Can't wait to see what you make with all your new stash! :) xx

    ReplyDelete