Sunday, 17 January 2010

Hello


Hello,

I have a new addiction thanks to Craftygrany on MSE who uploaded a link for you tube that i very stupidly followed and now i cant stop oggling other peoples craft rooms!!

I WANT A CRAFT ROOM!!!

In a sulk i decided to re arrange the unit that holds all my stash.

In a better mood after stroking some lovely papers i decided to try make a card for the children to give to Daddy on his birthday.

David is addicted to his XBox, so the card has an XBox controller fashioned from card and inked around the edges, i found some freebie papers to use as the buttons, also a freebie arrow and sentiment.

I found some thin black string to add as the cable for the controller. The words in the corner of the card say Game On.

I am very pleased and think my OH will love it!!

8 comments:

  1. I think I may have to "borrow" your idea, it is great!!! Hugs, Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys, are you abandoned for the XBox aswell?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really lvoe this idea - it looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant claim the idea i saw it in a mag but tweaked it to suit me Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is great! I'm another xbox widow so may try this idea ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the twisted up canle - that's what all our cables look like :o) What a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete