Thursday, 12 August 2010

Cherry on Top!

Hello Bloggers,

Two posts one day - I'm in shock and have gone for a cuppa!

The lovely Ali over at mycraftydesk
has chosen me as one of the nominees for the Cherry on Top award:

After getting the award you have to:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award.... Thank you Ali!!

2) Post the award....



3) List 3 things you like about yourself:
i) I can be strong and brave when needed - many old issues wont go there!!
ii) I am a loyal friend and great mum.
iii) I am learning to adapt to change and that i cant be perfect.

4) Post a favourite photo



The Children 2009.

5) Pass it on to 5 people:

Helen at Its all a Fiddle Fart
Lisa at A day in the life of a craft fairy
Jennie at The crafty wife
Mel at Home is where my He{art} is
Debbie at Country Heart and Home


(sorry but some may of already had this award!!)

Thanks for stopping By

XX

2 comments:

  1. Well done on receiving such a lovely award!

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! How awesome!! Congrats on winning the award initially :) xXx

    ReplyDelete