Sunday, 1 August 2010

What have i been working on?

Hello Bloggers,

As you may be able to tell i am getting a little obsessed with mini albums.

This one is for ME!!

I found the idea behind it on youtube. The plan is to incorporate your favourite style of cards into the album. I have a page with an adaption of the tri fold cards, a page that is again interactive with a small waterfall, there will be pockets, acetate pages and loads of embellishments.

I am looking for it to be a 'my favourite things' album, for me to look back and reminisce in years to come - maybe build a collection and add another album to the series every few years.

Here are some sneak peeks of work in progress....


















I have however today had to put it to one side as i seem to get a block every time i try to work on it, then i get frustrated with myself as nothing looks right when i try to place things, so may be a LONG project!

Thanks for stopping by

xx

1 comment: