Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Jewelry

Hello Bloggers,

My mums birthday was this week, to go with the mini album i wanted to try make her some Jewelry.

I have been following other handmade jewelry blogs and a thread on MSE - with some very talented ladies.

I decided to go basic and bought a memory wire bracelet kit from good old ebay in her favourite colours - browns, ambers, golds.

It was not as easy as some people make it look - had a nightmare trying to loop the ends to keep the beads in place!!!

Saying that i am pleased with the outcome...



Will maybe try some more as i found the beading very therapeutic.

Thanks for stopping by

xx

1 comment:

  1. After seeing the same threads - I had to have a go too! I agree, it's not as easy as it looks. although I didn't have the correct pliers. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. lol

    It's lovely. May be a maching necklace and earrings for Christmas?

    Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete