Sunday, 1 August 2010

Daughters Birthday

Hello Bloggers,

I am loving all this craft time i have managed to get recently!. Like Mother like Daughter, Tamsin enjoys getting out her craft box and making special pictures with Mummy - Bless her!.

However while she was in bed the other night and to subside that - I NEED to make a card urge, i set about her birthday card. Her birthday is not until October but i wanted to have a play with the Forever Friends A4 card kit i picked up a few weeks ago.

Here is the card...



I have added some bling.

Tamsin has Forever Friends wall stickers in her bedroom and loves the ballerina and I just LOVE Forever Friends, super cute!.


I was very pleased that the kit had plenty of extras so i should get another good few cards out of the remainder.

Thanks for stopping by

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the sparkly details you've added - It's what makes it special. I have this kit too, I'm off to make some cards (lol) xxx

    ReplyDelete