Monday, 2 August 2010

Shopping

Hello Bloggers,

I have been naughty and took myself shopping!

Love these...



Adore these glitter transfers and half price in sale!...



Want to make my Nan and my daughter a mini album each with some recent photos i had printed so a collection of Purple and Pink goodies their favourite colours and from the sale!...



A Blank mini album and some more cards for my stash....




Simple things to make me SMILE.

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Bargains! I love them.

    I can't wait to see the end result. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stash, I've got one of those albums to make into a present for someone x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they "The Works" price tags? I love that shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No the Range i did however pop in the Works this week for some extra goodies - can never leave with just one thing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh great bargains. My range hardly ever has craft stuff reduced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Sherie,

    Thanks for popping by my blog so I'd thought I would return the favour - your work is great! Especially love your work books - you must have so much paitence to do this - I couldn't. Sneaked on as a follower too.

    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great buys - do you want to come shopping with me next time... ;) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete