Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Home Bargains

Hello Bloggers,

I popped into Home Bargains yesterday for a quick nose - LOVE that shop!!.

I came out with a wall art sticker that i have put up in my the kitchen near the dining table.




I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and at 1.99 i LOVE LOVE LOVE it even more!

They had a few designs, lamps, chandeliers, candelabras, fake mirrors...

It think i need to pop back.

Thanks for stopping by

xx

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking at those for ages. Now I know they look so good, I may go back and get one. :o)

    I love a bargain.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thats gorgeous! I want one too ;) lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going back tomorrow for the lamp one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its lovely i never see anything like that in the one i go to

    ReplyDelete