I have gained a little friend for crafting sessions - my Daughter.
She always likes to know what i am making and for who/why - she said the other day 'i wish you would make me something' - made me feel bad, so while she was in bed last night i made her a mini album....
She recently found my photo albums and loved looking back at all the old pictures - we look very alike and she got very confused trying to place herself in my baby pictures - bless her!
I decided to make her a mini with pictures of us as a family and it gave me the chance to use the acrylic album i had to get but have been flumped over how to use.
The big Forever friend stickers are the wall stickers now available - Tamsin keeps moving them around the wall and they are breaking so i salvaged what i could.
The other bits are mainly from making memories, some papermania goodies and lots of PINK!. I managed to make use of a recent necklace she broke,reused the large pink heart as a charm to hang from the front.
Her face this morning when she found it was classic, she gave me a huge hug and said 'thank you for making it for me mummy its beautiful like me' = she has carried it around all day and we had to look through it AGAIN at bedtime.
Thanks for stopping by
xx

It's gorgeous. What a lovely keepsake for your daughter. x
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet. I've never seen acrylic ones - no wonder you were stumped!
ReplyDeleteYou have made a beautiful album and I am sure Tamsin will cherish it forever.
Julie (elysia2003) xxx
That was such a lovely thing to do for your Daughter.
ReplyDeleteHopefully it will last a little while:) But I am sure it will be so well loved, as Mummy made it specially. I think I can see a few repair jobs over the weeks ahead, haha
love
Michelle x
aww that's beautiful no wonder she was so thrilled .
ReplyDeleteits displayed on a shelf she can't reach in her room and we only look at it together when she wants to - if i left it to her she would have taken it all apart to recreate - lol!!
ReplyDeleteWow that is beautiful x
ReplyDeleteAww bless, what a beautiful book, no wonder she loved it. Gorgeous keepsake for her too. Jaqui x
ReplyDelete